Tuesday, August 6, 2013

New porfolio - ICBC

Today another share join in my portfolio.

Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (ICBC).

It is now trading around PE 5.7, which I think is considered dirty cheap.
Lets compare to local bank and US bank, they are currently trading at PE15 and PE10 respectively. So I find no reasons for a bank which used to be a world largest bank and best management China bank trading at this level.

Not mention about its dividend as well. Based on current trading price, around HKD 5.00, it is given around 5 to 6% dividend.

I'm not sure whether it's price will move up in near term or not, but the downside is quiet low and my risk is minimum.

Good luck on your investment.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Disclaimer:
Please note that all data given are merely blogger's opinion. It is strongly recommended that you do your own analysis and research before investing.