Monday, April 18, 2011

HTC or Iphone??


I want to get my new handphone as my current company subsidy RM150 to my phone allowance. So I might use this benefit to sign a phone plan package. HTC seem much better than Iphone at the moment, because of its java flash support and free apps market.

Recently went through Maxis central and Digi central, I was surprised that Maxis is out of Iphone stock at the moment, Iphone already launch about half a year but the demand is still high.

Back to Digi, today I went there to ask for HTC incredible S, the sales girl told me this series phone is also out of stock at the moment, I might need to wait another month in order to get new phone.

People who bought Apple share and HTC share should be damn rich now~
By the way, back to the topic, can anyone give me a suggestion on which phone should I get? :p

4 comments:

Yik said...

Bought a HTC Incredible S under Digi 2 years contract. Paid a lump sum of RM1200 for the phone. So far it has been serving me very well. Because of it's ability to act like a modem for my computer, I've cancelled my previous Digi Broadband Internet. So with Digi RM68 unlimited Internet, I can use it both for my HTC and laptop to online as well. I would say that for its price, it is an awesome device. Furthermore its operation has been smooth and unproblematic

Yik said...

Bought a HTC Incredible S under Digi 2 years contract. Paid a lump sum of RM1200 for the phone. So far it has been serving me very well. Because of it's ability to act like a modem for my computer, I've cancelled my previous Digi Broadband Internet. So with Digi RM68 unlimited Internet, I can use it both for my HTC and laptop to online as well. I would say that for its price, it is an awesome device. Furthermore its operation has been smooth and unproblematic

Marcus said...

dude , If you want a long lasting n study phone get iphone. However, I myself is HTC Desire HD2 user. But the battery seem disappointed me....You made d choice...OUtlook is not so important when u are on the move. Battery life and signal is way more important factor.

Kesh said...

I must say DIGI smart plan is very attractive and it is free for me as I have the phone allowance. Both Iphone and HTC also can use it to serve as internet modem. Incredible S spec seems is more attractive, however I am not sure about the battery life span.

Blog Archive

Followers

Disclaimer:
Please note that all data given are merely blogger's opinion. It is strongly recommended that you do your own analysis and research before investing.