Sunday, December 22, 2013

About Homeriz ...

It is an integrated ODM of upholstered home furniture. It is also an OEM that contract manufactures based on designs provided by customers.

The higher valued added ODM business contributed 86% to the company’s revenue in FY2009 with the remaining 14% coming from the OEM business.

The company focuses on the medium to high end range and designs its products primarily based on Western stylishness and preferences. Sales to overseas markets covering more than 40 countries, contributes to 99% of its revenue.

The company is committed to a 50% dividend policy. It envisages a dividend payout ratio of not less than 40% of its future net profits to its shareholders in each financial year.

Its top three exporting regions are Europe (60%), Australia (25%) and America (8%).

It plans to introduce new products as well as fresh designs and is looking to broaden its geographical coverage. Apart from that, the company aims to promote its own brand of upholstered home furniture, and targets to have 50% of its sales coming from products bearing its own brand within the next three years.

No comments:

Blog Archive


Please note that all data given are merely blogger's opinion. It is strongly recommended that you do your own analysis and research before investing.